How to update payara server dependency version?

Hi,

I’m not experienced with such a problem please give me an advise how to solve it. I’m using newest Azure-sdk-for-java library in my war project and I get this error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'reactor.util.context.ContextView reactor.core.publisher.MonoSink.contextView()'
	at reactor.netty.http.client.HttpClientConnect$HttpObserver.<init>(HttpClientConnect.java:329)
	at reactor.netty.http.client.HttpClientConnect$MonoHttpConnect.lambda$subscribe$0(HttpClientConnect.java:259)
	at reactor.core.publisher.MonoCreate.subscribe(MonoCreate.java:57)

Google says that I need to use reactor-core version >3.4.17, but Payara CE 5.2022.5 is shipped with v3.4.0. Adding as a dependency in my war pom.xml does not solve this problem, standalone test Java app with the same Azure-sdk java library working as expected

Hi,
I am facing the same problem.
How did you solve it?
I am happy for any suggestions.

I’m not sure if this correct way but I just replaced required library in Payara server modules catalog

Thank you, I replaced reactor-core 3.4.0 by 3.5.8 but now I get a different error.

Did you get that one, too?

Caused by: javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider for javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory cannot be found
	at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:320) ~[?:?]
	at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newFactory(XMLInputFactory.java:323) ~[?:?]
	at com.fasterxml.jackson.dataformat.xml.XmlFactory.<init>(XmlFactory.java:115) ~[jackson-dataformat-xml.jar:2.13.4]
	at com.fasterxml.jackson.dataformat.xml.XmlFactory.<init>(XmlFactory.java:101) ~[jackson-dataformat-xml.jar:2.13.4]
	at com.fasterxml.jackson.dataformat.xml.XmlFactory.<init>(XmlFactory.java:85) ~[jackson-dataformat-xml.jar:2.13.4]
	at com.fasterxml.jackson.dataformat.xml.XmlMapper.<init>(XmlMapper.java:127) ~[jackson-dataformat-xml.jar:2.13.4]
	at com.fasterxml.jackson.dataformat.xml.XmlMapper.builder(XmlMapper.java:218) ~[jackson-dataformat-xml.jar:2.13.4]

with version 3.4.29 I have no errors. Maybe you also can use lover version?

Thank you, I tried 3.4.29 but unfortunately still the same error.

Which version of azure-storage-blob are you using?

<groupId>com.azure</groupId>
            <artifactId>azure-storage-blob</artifactId>
 <dependency>
            <groupId>com.azure</groupId>
            <artifactId>azure-storage-blob</artifactId>
            <version>12.20.1</version>
 </dependency>