IUCLID6 on Ubuntu: Payara Server: need Secure Admin enabled to access the DAS remotely

While enabling secure-admin on Payara paltform
I receive this error:

$ ./asadmin enable-secure-admin
Enter admin user name> admin
Enter admin password for user “admin”>
remote failure: NCLS-SECURITY-05200 : org.jvnet.hk2.config.TransactionFailure: Constraints for this JmxConnector configuration have been violated: on property [ port ] violation reason [ must be between 1 and 65535, or reference a system property using the form ${SYSTEM_PROPERTY_NAME} ]
Constraints for this JmxConnector configuration have been violated: on property [ port ] violation reason [ must be between 1 and 65535, or reference a system property using the form ${SYSTEM_PROPERTY_NAME} ]
Command enable-secure-admin failed.

How can set the system property ?
Thank You
Fabrizio

Hi @fpacchia,

It looks like the jmx-connector port property in the domain.xml file of your Payara installation is invalid. I would recommend you investigate the domain.xml file located at /payara5/glassfish/domains/{YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME}/config in your Payara install directory and ensure the jmx-connector port values and the JMX_SYSTEM_CONNECTOR_PORT property are between 1 and 65535.

The default jmx-connector port on Payara is 8686. The default value for the JMX_SYSTEM_CONNECTOR_PORT is 28686.

I was unable to reproduce this issue to give further advice, If you provide some more details about how to reproduce this error on the latest version of Payara Community edition I will be more than happy to continue to look into this issue.

Thanks,
James